Saturday 29 March 2014

A-Z Blogging Challenge for April



I am a little late with this post as the big reveal was on the 21st March, but I finally made up my mind to accept this challenge for April. I first heard of the A-Z challenge only a week ago via Zita at It's Time.


Basically the challenge is to write a post every day except for Sundays in April. That makes 26 posts which corresponds with the letters of the alphabet. So, on April fools day, we start with a post inspired by the letter A. Most people have chosen a theme for their posts and I thought long and hard about it....and came up with the theme of....drum roll....


Simple Living! ta da! It fits with the lifestyle I am working towards, and will give me the opportunity to share my experiences thus far, as well as research and provide information on new topics. I hope you find my posts during the challenge enjoyable. I intend to start working on them over the next few days since I am flooded in anyway at the moment :)


The hardest part of the challenge is deciding on what to write about for each letter, and I hope by starting off organised, that I will be able to complete the challenge...and have some interesting posts to look back on later.

So, how about it? Want to join Zita and I (and so many others around the world) and accept this challenge?
If you do, you can register at Blogging from A-Z. I hope to see your blog on the list :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...